1. Sweat the leek in a large frying pan until soft with the garlic & sage. Then allow to cool.
2. Add the potato, mustard, cheese & miso to a mixing bowl & stir well.
3. Add the cooled leeks & breadcrumbs, and mix with your hands until it all comes together.
4. Portion the mix into equal sizes then form into sausages.
5. Coat the sausages first in flour, then gram flour mixture & finally breadcrumbs.
6. Shallow fry the coated sausage until golden.
7. Serve immediately with a relish of your choice & a sprinkling of chopped chives.
Mix gram flour with water and place plain flour, breadcrumbs, and gram flour mix into separate bowls.