Author: Sophie Van Tiggelen
Recipe type: Soup
Cuisine: Paleo Autoimmune Protocol
- 1 ¼ pounds sliced carrots (about 6 large carrots)
- 1 pound sliced celery (about 1 large bunch)
- 1 pound sliced leeks (about 1 large leek), white and green parts
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- A handful of fresh thyme
- 2 quarts chicken broth
- Press the Sauté button on the Instant Pot, bring it to High, and add olive oil. When the pan is hot, add chicken and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Cancel the sauté function.
- Add vegetables, sea salt, thyme, and broth.
- Close and lock the lid. Press Manual for High pressure. Set the cooking time to 15 minutes. Once the time is up, quick release the pressure.
- Open the lid and discard thyme.
- Check seasoning and adjust salt to taste. Serve hot. Makes great leftovers!
This recipe was made using a 6-Quart Instant Pot pressure cooker.