1. Melt the butter and let cool.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a large baking sheet with non-stick foil or parchment paper.
3. Brown and drain the sausage, chopping it into small chunks; set aside.
4. In a medium to large bowl, combine melted butter, eggs, sour cream and salt and whisk together.
5. Add coconut flour, psyllium husk powder and baking powder and mix until well combined.
6. Stir in the browned sausage and cheese.
7. Drop batter onto lined baking sheet. I use my portioner to scoop out the same size balls. They only need to be about 1/2 an inch apart.
8. Bake for 14-18 minutes or until slightly browned. Enjoy immediately, and store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 1 week.