Place the chicken breast in a zip lock bag or container and add 2 tbs of the lime juice and fajitas seasoning to the bag, shake well and store in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Place the bell pepper, onion, lettuce, tomato, and white onion in a large bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and 2 tablespoons of lime juice to the bowl then toss.
- Grill the chicken breast, and cut them into slices and added to the bowl mixture.
- Place the tortillas in a dry pan and cook on each side to brown, flipping only once.
- Add the chicken and veggie mixture to the top of the tortilla's and garnish with salsa, cheese and sour cream