1. Mix the milk, bananas, and then melted butter in a bowl. In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined (do not over mix). Add the molasses to the batter and mix it in. Again until just combined.
Cook on a heavily oiled griddle over medium heat. Pour the batter onto the griddle with about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot with butter and syrup.
1. In a saucepan mix the brown sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch and salt.
2. Over medium heat stir in the milk.
3. Keep stirring until it thickens enough to coat the back of a metal spoon.
4. Mix in the butter and vanilla.
5. Remove from heat and add to three separate containers.
6. Put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.